Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and https://berrysimlish.tumblr.com/post/183422110694/3-ways-you-can-support-american-inventors turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent an invention and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.